Thursday, December 18, 2008

We dont know whats NEXT!!!!!

So many students don't know what to do after graduation. Some think that everything will work out for the best, that everything will play out fine. Some are scared, because there afraid of what in life will approach them next. Some students screwed up there whole senior year and don't know where there going to go or what there going to do. But that's not me.
Yeah I like to have fun, play around and enjoy life. But I know when to stop. I know when I have to become focused and get my head on track. I plan to be successful in my life. I don't know what challenges life is going to throw at me but I'm prepared and ready to face them. I want to pursue in a career of physical therapy. I plan to obtain a doctorate degree and use that degree to help other. I'm not doing this because I know that good money will come from this, but just because I this is what i want to do.
So ask yourself, do you know what you want to do? And if you don't that's fine. But as long as you are prepared and will accept what is thrown at you. know that you have to work for what you want that everything will not land in the palm of your hands.

2 comments:

  1. for me, i really don't care what happens next...if i become famous, i'll go spending.
    if i fail, than it's the best i can do!
    heads or tails, flip a coin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE BEEN PLANNING MY FUTURE SINCE I WAS ABOUT TEN, BUT NOTHING GOES AS PLANNED.COLLEGE, A CAREER, MARRIAGE, AND THEN A FAMILY ARE MY PLANS BUT WHAT HAPPENS IS WHAT I WILL ACCEPT AND MAKE THE BEST OF. I WILL MAKE IT TO MY DESTINATION WITH FAITH.

    ReplyDelete